Check In is at 3pm
Check Out is at 11am
We can not guarantee a late check out but will do our best to accommodate your needs. Please contact the front desk for any requests regarding late check-outs as they are subject to availability.
Yes! We have a full ski locker room.
We have a top of the line bike room with cameras.
We offer a complimentary continental buffet from 7am - 10am.
We are a dog friendly hotel.
We understand pets are an extension of your family and we gladly welcome you and your dogs. Please notify the front desk upon arrival and departure if leaving the pet unattended. We will require a contact number to reach you while you are away from the inn. I agree to and understand the terms of The Mountain Inn Pet Policy as follows:
- Only housebroken dogs are allowed, please bring bedding for furry family members.
- One well-behaved family dog per room is allowed
- An initial non-refundable pet fee of $25 per night will be charged to my credit card upon arrival. This fee will not apply to service dogs – Service dogs may not be left unattended.
- Guests are responsible for any damages.
- A valid credit card number must remain on file at the Front Desk for incidentals
- Housekeeping and Maintenance Service: I agree to make my room available for housekeeping and/or maintenance needs and will arrange to have my pet out of the room to accommodate this service.
- In consideration of all guests, pets must be on a leash in all common areas within the Inn.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area, the restaurant area, or gym facilities.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after the pet on the hotel grounds and properly disposing of waste in the outside dumpster.
- Damages caused by my pet to my room, its furnishings, or any other part of the hotel are my sole responsibility. I understand that I will be charged an additional fee based on the specific damage.
- Guest room is subject to damage inspection at any time and upon check-out.
- Noise / Disruptive Complaints: If hotel management receives two (2) complaints, alternative arrangements must be made for the pet. The non-refundable pet fee will not be refunded once the pet has been in the guest room.
On the third floor we have a co-working space open to all guests. There is also a conference room that is available on request.
The game room is open for your enjoyment from 9am - 9pm.
Yes, during peak winter season we run a complimentary ski shuttle from the hotel to Snowshed base lodge.
Yes! We actually have a full operating distillery and restaurant on site. To make reservations, see the hours, and offerings please visit www.killingtondistillery.com
No, we do not permit personal cooking or appliances of any kind in the hotel or the property.
Yes, we do provide mini fridges in each room.
Yes we have an outdoor heated pool open year round. Summer Hours: 11am - 9pm Winter Hours: 3pm - 9pm
We offer free parking at the front entrance and back entrance of the hotel.
We are a 5-minute walk or a 2-minute drive to Snowshed, the nearest Killington base lodge.
We do not offer cots.
We offer complimentary wifi to all guests.
A standard room offers a valley view while a superior room offers a mountain view.
The hotel has air conditioning during the summer months. The building can only run either heat or AC. We transition the building in late spring to AC and late summer back to heat. Standard Queen/Queen, Standard King, Deluxe, Superior, Balcony, and Penthouse rooms all have AC during the summer months. Please note the double double rooms do not have AC.
Standard Queen/Queen, Standard King, Deluxe, Superior, Balcony, and Penthouse rooms all have air conditioning. The standard double/double rooms do not have air conditioning.