We are looking for an Innkeeper for a brand new hotel in Killington, Vermont. The Mountain Inn is in one of the best locations the town has to offer! The Innkeeper will focus on achieving profitability through generating revenue, reaching guest experience targets and controlling operational costs, as well as growing and developing a high-performing team.
This role will have an operational focus with a need for a strong understanding of the whole picture to be successful (finance, sales & marketing, and operations.
We’re looking for someone that is obsessed with delivering amazing guest experiences and inspiring the team around them. This person will have a love for Vermont and Killington especially. We will give you the technology resources, the people, and the support – you give us back the organization, the drive, the obsession. Together, we will change the game in hospitality in Killington for the better!
If you do not have Innkeeper experience but worked in various hotel departments in a leadership role still apply! We believe in the correct person, not just the resume.
what you’ll do
● Build and manage a team of 5-10 members
● Closely monitor company/employee metrics and KPIs (i.e. clean ratings, net promoter scores, employee performance metrics, etc)
● Manage P&L statements
● Manage 3rd party vendors
● Manage growth and hire new team members as needed
●Work closely with food and beverage/distillery management, and hotel management group to improve process and success
● Daily communication with team members
● Guest interaction (i.e. responding to negative feedback)
● Cover Front Desk Shifts
● Cover any position needed
what you’ll bring
● Proven leader in various departments
● Worked in multiple departments of a hotel
● Resourceful builder – Demonstrated track record of launching operations in a growing company with the metrics to prove it
● Market expert – You know and live by active leisure lifestyle
● Adept juggler – You understand that being a GM means keeping many balls in the air at the same time and you know how to wear many hats while doing it.
● You’ve specifically led and managed growth in a boutique hotel, hospitality operation, or brand-focused B2C
● You have an advanced business degree of some sort
● BS Degree is required.
● You are an avid mountain biker, skier, or an avid mountain outdoor enthusiast.
● You love all seasons that Vermont has to offer!
● Insurance coverage
● Meaningful bonus structure
● Latest and greatest hardware required to perform your role
● Time Off Slow Season
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org