Dining at The Mountain Inn and in the Killington Area
Restaurant and Bar Closed until Thanksgiving 2017For great dining, entertainment and relaxation, visit our in house restaurant. Choose from steaks, seafood, prime rib, pasta and extensive salad bar, all served up in a warm and friendly atmosphere reminiscent of the Grand American Southwest. Desert-bleached timbers, soothing pastel colors, lots of cozy booths set a mood to complement the extensive and varied menu you'll find at the Santa Fe.
Relax in our comfortable stone fireplace lounge with soft contemporary music, as well as seasonal entertainment by many local favorites. The lounge features a great micro brew selection, brew pub drafts, your favorite cocktails, cognac, ports and a great wine list.
In addition to the dining experience you will find at The Mountain Inn, visitors can discover a variety of cuisines and atmosphere at the many local restaurants near us.
- Wally's All American Grill - Home of the "Perfect Screw" for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Casey's Caboose - If you haven't been to Casey's, you haven't been to Killington!
- Outback Pizza and TABU Nightclub - Every place else is just too civilized!
- Wobbly Barn - The best in good time dining & high altitude entertainment.
- Sushi Yoshi/Chinese Gourmet - The best in Chinese and Japanese Cuisine. Sushi, Hibachi Steakhouse, Sake and Martini Bar.
- For a complete list of all Killington Area Dining and Nightlife.