Vermont Teddy Bear Factory- Visit and take a fun factory tour and see where Vermont Teddy Bears have been made for over 20 years. Fun for the whole family.
Phone no: (802) 985-1319
Vermont Marble Museum- Enjoy it all and have fun. Learn about our Presidents, Marble, Art, History, Science, and Architecture.
Phone No: (802) 459-2300
Billings Farm & Museum- Billings Farm is still a first-class working dairy, selling milk, and growing its own feed. Explore Vermont’s rural past by coming to the farm and learning through family-centered activities, programs, and events.
Phone no: 802-457-2355
Porter Music Box Museum- Learn about the past history of music boxes, take a tour of the Porter Mansion and see some of the famous collections, and the unique Porter boxes manufactured on the premises.
Phone no: (802) 728-9694, (800) 635-1938
Cabot Vermont Dairy Farm- Enjoy seeing how the world’s best cheddar is made. Cabot staff will take you on a factory tour and give you free tasting of there chesses, dairy products, and other Vermont Specialty foods.
Phone no: 802) 563-2836
Vins Nature Center- Be eye to eye with an eagle. View the hawks in flight. Learn about the natural wonders of New England and enjoy the Vins nature store.
Phone no: (802) 359-5000
Norman Rockwell Museum of Vermont-National recognized collection of Norman Rockwell’s art established 1976 commemorates his Vermont years.
Phone no: (802) 773-6095
Echo at The Leahy Center for Lake Champlain- Visit Vermont’s premier lake aquarium and science center on the Burlington Waterfront.
Phone no: 802.864.1848
Spirit of Ethan Allen III- Experience the breathtaking beauty of Lake Champlain on a 500 passenger luxury dining yacht & cruise ship. Enjoy lunch, brunch, moonlit dinner, and watch for champ the lakes elusive monster as you enjoy the beautiful sunset over Lake Champlain.
Phone no: 802-862-8300
Shelburne Museum- A must see for visitors. The Shelburne Museum has the finest collections of folk art, decorative arts, and Americana. Great exhibits like a covered bridge, and 37 historic structures.
Phone no: 802-985-3346985-3346
Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory- Check out the 30 minute factory tour and enjoy the tasting of there daily samples.
Phone no: Waterbury, VT 802-846-1500, South Burlington, VT (802) 882-1240
Wilson Castle- Built in the 19th Century in the Green Mountains the Wilson Castle was the home to the Wilson Family for 5 centuries. It is an Architectural Masterpiece.
Phone no: 802-773-3284
Quechee Gorge- Known as Vermont’s little Grand Canyon. Beautiful Vistas 162 feet above the Ottauquechee River. Hike or walk along the trails, or picnic overlooking the waterfalls. Shop at the Vermont Antique Mall offering over 400 dealers and 175 artisans.
Phone no: 802.295.1550
Hildene- Visit the home of Abraham Lincoln’s descendents and tour the restored Georgian Revival mansion.
Phone no: 800 578-1788, 802-362-1788
New England Maple Museum & Maple Market- Come see the complete story of maple sugaring from sap to syrup. It’s the world’s largest maple museum.
Phone no: (802) 483-9414
Simon Pierce Glass- Watch the glassblowers create original designs before your eyes.
Phone no: 800-774-5277
- Billings Farm & Museum Woodstock VT 802-457-2355
- Long Trail Brewing Company Bridgewater Corners VT 802-672-5011
- Norman Rockwell Exhibition & Gift shop Rutland VT 802-773-6095
- Pico Alpine Slide Killington VT 802-775-4345
- Quechee Gorge-“Vermont’s Little Grand Canyon” Quechee VT 802-295-7600
- Vermont Institute of Natural Science Woodstock VT 802-457-2355
- Vermont Marble Exhibit Proctor VT 802-459-2300
- New England Maple Museum Pittsford VT 802-483-9414
- Wilson Castle Proctor VT 802-773-3284
- President Calvin Coolidge State Historical Site Plymouth Notch VT
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory Waterbury VT
- Cabot Creamery
- Cold Hollow Cider Mill Waterbury Center VT 802-244-8771
- Morse Farm Sugar House Montpelier VT 802-223-2740
- Sugarbush Farm Woodstock VT
- Magic Hat Brewing Company Middlebury VT
- Vermont Wildflower Farm Charlotte VT 802-425-3500
- Rock of Ages Barre VT 802-476-3115
- UVM Morgan Horse Farm Middlebury VT 802-388-2011
- Bennington Museum & Grandma Moses Gallery Bennington VT 802-447-1571
- Montshire Museum of Science
- Porter Music Box Museum Pittsfield VT
- Shelburne Museum Shelburne VT 802-985-3344
- Spirit of Ethan Allen Burlington VT 802-862-9685\
- Fairbanks Museum & Planetarium St. Johnsbury VT 802-748-2372